- Learn and practice the most effective job interview techniques and strategies.
- Review job postings of interest, career objectives, and identify types of roles and organizations your resume needs to speak to.
- Discuss job aspirations, personal branding, core competencies, transferable skills, and personal and professional strengths.
- Participate in (two) mock job interviews followed by a verbal feedback session to summarize overall interview performance.
- Advanced "job hunting skills"- learn how to use social media to your advantage and use the internet for job searching. Learn where to look for the unpublished jobs, up to 80% of jobs are unpublished.
- Extensive networking guidance- Career Coach will attend (one) networking function with client.
- Update LinkedIn profile or assist in creating profile from scratch.
- Receive an extensive packet with behavioral based interview questions and answers to the tough interview questions to help you prepare for your interviews.
- Resume distribution to employment search professionals and business connections.
Career Coaching Strategic