- Learn and practice the most effective job interview techniques and strategies.
- Review job postings of interest, career objectives, and identify types of roles and organizations your resume needs to speak to.
- Discuss job aspirations, personal branding, core competencies, transferable skills, and personal and professional strengths.
- Participate in a 60-minute mock job interview followed by a verbal feedback session to summarize your overall interview performance.
- Fine tune your "job hunting skills"- learn how to network, use social media to your advantage, and use the internet for job searching.
- Receive an extensive packet with behavioral based and job-specific interview questions and answers to the tough interview questions to help you prepare for your interviews.
Career Coaching Deluxe